0113 203 4910
ONLY... £375 pcm
♦ Do you have adult children living at home?
♦ Are they ready to move to but cannot afford to buy?
♦ Are they wanting/needing their own independence?
If you have answered YES to these 3 questions then there may be a solution! The Leeds Jewish Housing Association has created the Starter Homes scheme.
High Moor Close, Moortown, Leeds, LS17 6SR
The beautifully presented apartments comprise: open plan living space with lounge and modern kitchen, good size double bedroom, superb modern bathroom, large storage cupboard. There are communal grounds, parking and access available to the local community centre with laundry facilities.
- unfurnished accommodation/no flooring cover
- PVCu double glazed windows throughout
- open plan living space - 18'3" X 16'5" (5.56m X 5m)
- breakfast kitchen (with a range of recently fitted modern wall and base units with roll top work surfaces incorporating a breakfast bar complimenting tile splashbacks and comprising: stainless steel sink unit with chrome mixer tap, integrated stainless steel gas hob and electric oven with stainless steel extractor hood above)
- inner lobby (with a good size storage cupboard)
- bedroom - 12'7" X 11'2" (3.84m X 3.4m)
- bathroom (with a contemporary three piece suite in white comprising: panelled bath with chrome mixer tap and wall mounted Mira shower unit, ceramic wash hand basin with chrome mixer tap mounted in a vanity storage unit and wall mounted mirror unit, low flush W.C., tiled walls, extractor fan and vertical chrome heated towel rail)
- gardens (there are pleasant and well maintained communal gardens)
- community centre (there is access available to the local community centre for residents. There is a lounge area and laundry facilities available)
For more information please contact the Leeds Jewish Housing Association Ltd, 311 Stonegate Road, Leeds, LS17 6AZ
t: 0113 203 4910 f: 0113 203 4929 e: firstname.lastname@example.org